Saturday, 15 March 2014

Change is something I like!


I used to be someone, who would get upset over little things. Once, someone I knew from my past said to me that I had changed, and by "changed" they meant for the worse. I was quiet displeased to hear that, and their comment disturbed me for days….Thankfully I got over it!

People are always going to have opinions. You’ll always have one or two individuals that you have interacted years back, coming to you and telling you things - you don’t want to hear. People are entitled to their own opinions, but whether I want to accept what they say is entirely upto me... I can’t stop people from saying things, but I do have the power to control my reactions... Whether, I have changed for the better or worse, is something I have to decide, not someone else for me!... I love my life, and I don’t want to be the same person, I was ten or fifteen years ago…. Right now, I feel a lot confident, vibrant, and content… Not, that I have a perfect life, but the way I look at life is different now.

I am not living to please every person I know, because the truth is - I just cannot. Where my friendships are concerned, I am truly blessed to have few friends who have loved me then, and who still continue to love me now. If you are one of those who does not like the current me, then I think it’s better for us not to be in touch and I am saying this to you out of love :) ... No hard feelings!

No comments:

Post a Comment