“Is that your youngest sister?” asked a friend, I replied, “Yes that’s her”. The next sentence from my friend’s mouth was, “She was a baby when we were in high school…cannot believe how quickly time has passed … She's all grown up now…Wow! …that makes us sooooo old”. To that, I responded back saying, “If you want to call yourself old, go ahead, but don’t include me in it”... :)... “of course, you are old, we are 28, that makes us old” answered my friend.
Why are most people obsessed with growing old? Why do people hesitate to admit their ages? Why do some people lie, when asked how old they are? My friend is right, I am 28 years old, but that doesn’t bother me one bit... :). To me, age is just a mere number. Thanks to my grandfather who made me realise that you're only as old as you feel. My grandfather turned 94, about two weeks back. Most people, who have interacted with him, tell him that he looks way younger than his actual age. That’s because my grandfather does everything a person who is several years younger to him would do.

Yup I can totaly relate to that TT. Infact looking at ur sisters reminds me of how quick d time has passed. Anyways couldnt agree more to your last few lines. Age is an issue of mind over matter, if u dont mind it doesnt matter...
ReplyDelete