In few weeks’ I will be moving to a new place (shifting residence), and so I decided to spend my weekend cleaning my room and getting rid of the junk. It took me few hours to tidy and sort. Things like old study notes, paper pieces and printouts, went straight into the rubbish bin without a second thought. But, certain things like - clothes, shoes, jewelry, were hard to let go (emotional attachment). But then I told myself – “ You don’t use those things anymore, in the name of memory those things have been sitting in your closet for years, do you want those things to remain in there for the next decade or do you want to give them away to someone who will actually use it”. Felt sour at the beginning, but then I knew giving them away was the right thing to do.
Sunday, 25 May 2014
Cleaning
Labels:
Thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment